Well I was tagged by my friend Jennifer a long while back and I didn't know it. So....here I go.
1. I celebrated my 21st birthday in Spain and since the drinking age was 18 there, it wasn't any big deal. I was there for a summer semester studying Spanish.
2. I too am afraid of clowns..they freak me out because you can't see who is under that white make up ...yuck.
3. I wanted to be an actress, not a teacher. Then I got grounded and gave in to what would be a definite thing.
4. I was born in New York and have a HUGE family. I only lived there until I was 7 and then moved to LV. I was always surrounded by very Ethnic Italians (I'm Italian too). I swore that I never would marry one and wouldn't ya know it...I did.
5. MY fantasy is to quit teaching and be involved in the scrapbook crafting world. Owning my own business (after I win the lotto) or working as a designer. Yes I know..it is a fantasy.
6. I would love to be pregnant again,but I have so much fear in me because my last pregnancy was very problematic. My son was born 2 months early and was born with Autism. Although he is very high functioning, I fear that I could have another autistic baby who is severe. I don't know if I could handle that.
7. The carpet in my house is polka-dotted. However, it didn't start out that way. I wish that I had new carpet in every room !
Now I tag: Christine (top tally), Alicia (Dillydally) Rachel (Ho) and Shirley.