Friday, March 25, 2011

A great week for me!

This was a good week for me. First off I received an email from Miss Amy Mattes. She is an up and coming digital designer who has asked me to be part of her new design team ;0) And of course I said. YES!! She creates many wonderful digital designs that can be downloaded onto your computer and  crafty people like YOU can make fun stuff like this card that I just made last night! Isn't that fun!?? You can check out some of her great designs at these two etsy shops: http://www.etsy.com/shop/chocolatesundae and http://www.aboyslife.etsy.com/. The best part is, once you buy and download these designs you can manipulate them anyway that you want...size, color, shape..etc.

I made this card for my school staff who just happened to send me flowers since I have been out sick for awhile. I thought it was suitable for the occassion ;0)

The second most fabulous thing that happened to me this week is that I won a gigantuan spool of ribbon from May Arts this week! It isn't just a yard or two is about 30 yards of ribbon! HELLO! Cute stuff. Here it is!


Posted by PicasaLastly, I received a big box of goodies from my Tallyscrapper sis Pam!  She sent me the most awesome bunch of love. Thank you so much for all the fun. I should have taken a picture of it,but of course I already started digging into it all!  Thanks!

Oh and p.s. here is my layout for a cool new challenge blog called "Hello Cutie Challenges".  Go check it out..

ooh and a giveaway at PURPLE PUMPKIN here!
http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-giveaway-time.html?showComment=1301460817390#c7830020077602523835

7 comments:

Amy said...

Love the ribbon! Lucky!!

Scrappyjo said...

Cute Card! Boy you had a great week!

Cowspotdog said...

Congrats on being part of the design team - how awesome ! Love that card - will be checking out some of the designs

Laurajean said...

Congratulations on making the DT girl, you will ROCK it for sure. LOVE that May Arts Ribbon, too cute. Gorgeous card btw :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the DT! LOVING that card...the flowers are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

illyse said...

YEA!!! So happy to hear about all the scrappy goodness! Congrats on your DT spot and I love the card and especially the layout, well, I'm a little biased but super cute!! I don't think I even have that photo! I soooo need that pic! We are so goofy together!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats my friend. Cute card and wow...big giant spool of pretty ribbon. Hope you are doing better. I'm thinking of you always even though we don't get to talk as much. Big hugs!