Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just plain silly



Well It goes like this.... I have all this new Tinkering Ink waiting for me to play with it and it has just been sitting there. Then...I come along a post on Pubcalls saying that there is a relatively new Kit club looking for DT members. I decided to pull out that BEAUTIFUL Tinkering Ink and give it a whirl. And this is now my submission. I also doodled more than a bit...I wore out my white pen. I guess I need a new one.







These two 3 Bugs in a Rug layouts were inspired by two fantastic ladies. One day, the fabuluosly wonderful, Illyse surprised me with the chipboard tags. A few days later the lovely Echo brought me by the paper (another surprise). I guess my girlfriends know me too well. By the time I got my rear in gear to pick it up, it would already be yesterday's news. I must get better about that! What good friends! Will one of you buy me a new pen?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your new layouts!! The 3 bugs paper is so dang cute.

I am glad we got to talk at the banquet, it was a moment of sanity for me :)

echowein said...

You're FUNNY!!!! I'll see if we have those white pens still at work on Friday. Love the layouts by the way....I'm itching to scrap!

Jana said...

Best of luck w/the DT call!!