Well it seeems that this is an epidemic right now. I have been tagged by my friend Donna and apparently I'm it. So now I have to tell the truth...that I am not even close to perfect. Darn. I thought that I had you all fooled.
SO now I have to name 6 quirky things about myself. So here it goes.
1. Umm I am really freaked out by clowns. Yuck they are creepy. I have never, I mean never liked them. I don't like that you can't see who is under there. That is just wrong. Unfortuneately I feel that way about amusement park characters too (just not as strongly). As a kid I never wanted to take my picture with them.
2. I can't talk without my hands very well. I need them to express myself and when I don't, I get all tripped up. What can I say..now that's Italian!
3. When I can't sleep at night I come up with scrapbook layouts in my brain. Then somehow I can hold it there and remember how to create it days later.
4. When I cook I don't measure...I just do a pinch here, a sprinkle there. Then when my friends ask how I make things, I can't really give them exact recipes. I think they think that I am holding back on them.
5. This is really Geeky,but I am okay with it. Deep breath. I can't let go of Duran Duran. I thought I had long ago,but when they reunited and I saw them in '03, it was like I was 12 again.
I still love them and jump up and down and scream when I see them...in a cool and calm collected way of course.
6. I am convinced that people are actually reading my blog and find it interesting,but I actually may only be talking to myself...which I do often.
So actually I could go on and on and on,but I won't. I have to have some secrets.
Who will I tag. Oh Gosh who knows. Echo you are already taged. Most of my girlfriends don't have blogs. Hmm... this is a tough one. I will have to get back to everyone on this.