Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh YAH BAY-BEE....we have a winner !

Oh thank you all so much for your donations. I really appreciate your support and friendship. It is so nice to know that I have so many old friends and new that are so willing to support me. Thanks, it means SO MUCH !


Well on to what you are all waiting for...


The Basket

The Drawing

The WINNER

Thank you friends...congrats to you ALICIA...you all are super fantabulous ! You make each day a little brighter. BIG BIG HUGS ! Alicia mail me with your Address and I will send this out on Friday :)


Christine










6 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

WOOHOO Congrats ALicia!!
You are awesome, Christine!! Your helper is so handsome!

illyse said...

What a nice prize Christine! Love the presentation and that adorable assitant. Yeah Alicia!
I am so happy that you were the big winner! I am really happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Leah and Christine wow!!! thanks so much !!!! I feel like I just won the jackpot in vegas!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL Thanks Illyse looks like we posted at about the same time... there we go working with that one brain the 3 of us share.LOL

Anonymous said...

COngratulations Alicia...and thanks CHristine for your generosity. :)

jennalee said...

just checking in, you have so much going on, what a woman!