Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do you know which is the right choice?

So I just applied to a fab scrapbooking paper company for their DT . Do you ever fret about which layouts and/or projects to send in. Ugh...I do. So I tried to show a little bit of everything,but who knows. I have been scrapping a little more than usual lately. Perhaps because I am trying to spend as much time as I can with a special friend who needs it right now. Hugs to her in this tough time.

Here are a few new layouts to share in this mini post of mine.






In other news, I was t...h...i...s close to being guest DT for Sketchy Thursdays. Last time that I checked I was in 2nd place and then I went to bed ;0) Melissa won first place and..she very much deserved it. I was so flattered and excited to find out that I was in the top five to being with! Perhaps in the next few challenges..I will take another stab at it.
For now, I want to just say, I am so thankful for my dear friends. I love them and am so glad to have them in my life. Nothing big is going on, I just felt like right now was a good time to say it..so..MUAH. You know who you people are!

Goodnight!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i worry all the time when i apply to a dt....i think we all do...lol!!!! :) u just gotta go with your gut sometimes!!! i saw that about the gdt over at st....i was a little bummed for U! :( i loveeeeeeeeee all these lo's ... they are AWESOME!!! Are the 'red rock' ones here in AZ????????? we are one of the only places that has red rock....so i was curious :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

latte_grande said...

Your layouts are beautiful! Good luck to you in the DT call...I've only applied to one manufacturer DT before, so I know all about the nerves! ((((hugs)))) to your friend...hope she's feeling better soon.

Shannon said...

Beautiful layouts! I enjoy seeing your work it's so fun and bright! It makes me smile and I am so lucky to know someone brave enough to take all the crazy pictures you do! :)

illyse said...

I love your pages!!! They are so cute and all so different! The zebra one is my fave because it has special memories.. :) Nice friendship post. I am thinking about that friend all the time too!!! ( she has been in my dreams) HUGS!

Tere Azua said...

I went thru the same thing... i was like... which one should I sent???
Well... it is March 1...we know the results... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
:)