Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wow..I can't beleive it. Wow! No puedo creerlo!

Remember my last post? The one about choosing layouts. The one about not knowing what is the best choice and worrying about it? Well I guess I made the right choice because..... I made the Kiki Art Spanish/DT!!! Yes me, I did it..can you believe it. I learned Spanish long ago to help me with my teaching, to reach children of my community, who would have ever thought that it would also bring something like a Manufacturer DT to my door. Wow! I feel so very blessed and excited. As you may know I am always continuing to learn more about the language, to improve my speaking/writing abilities and what a fun way to do it! Thank you Arantza (Kiki) for having faith in me! I cannot wait to get started! Now I will be writing my blog entires in two languages.
Recordar mi último post? El único sobre la elección de diseños. El no saber cuál es la mejor opción y preocuparse por ella? Bueno, supongo que hice la elección correcta, porque ..... Hice el arte español Kiki / DT. Sí me lo hice . .. ¿puedes creerlo. Aprendí el español hace tiempo que me ayude con mi enseñanza, llegar a los niños de mi comunidad, que lo iba a pensar que también generaría algo así como un fabricante de DT a mi puerta. ¡Wow! Me siento muy bendecido y emocionado. Como ustedes saben yo soy siempre continuar aprendiendo más sobre el lenguaje, para mejorar mi oral y escrito habilidades y lo que es una manera divertida de hacerlo! Gracias Arantza (Kiki) por tener fe en mí! No puedo esperar para empezar! Ahora voy a escribir mis entradas de blog en dos idiomas

I have to say that this has been a great scrappy week. I also won on Sarah De Guzman's blog. So thanks to all of you who went over there and told her that I sent you! Hopefully someone that I sent over won too?! Lucky me and thanks friends!
Tengo que decir que esta ha sido una semana muy "scrap happy". También gané en el blog de Sarah De Guzmán. Así que gracias a todos ustedes que se fueron para allá y le dije que me envió! Espero que alguien me envía a través ganó también!

Lastly, you should all go over to "Sketcy Thursdays" and check out their sketch. I entered again for the whole fun of it. We will see where it goes,but regardless I love that site. It is so "sketch friendly" and inspiring. Go give it a try. Here is my layout.Por último, todos ustedes deberían ir a "Sketchy Thursdays" y echa un vistazo a su dibujo. Entré de nuevo por toda la diversión de ella. Vamos a ver a dónde va, pero adoro a ese sitio. Es tan "sketch friendly" y fuente de inspiración. Ir darle una oportunidad. Aquí está mi diseño

So for now, I am off until I have something fun to share :0) Thanks for all of you who always stick behind me! This is a great week and I am smiling from ear to ear!
Así que por ahora, me voy hasta que tenga algo divertido para compartir: 0) Gracias por todos los que siempre se mantienen detrás de mí! Esta es una gran semana y estoy sonriendo de oreja a oreja!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

woooooooooooooooooooooo to the hooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooo excited for u!!! that is awesome!!! i love love love love that U made kiki's team!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo too!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

yay!!! i'm so glad that made the kiki team! :) so happy to be working with you!!!!! :)

and hopefully, this will help out the espanol!!


besos,
sarah.

latte_grande said...

Whoot, whoot!! Congrats, girl! How awesome that you speak Spanish so well, too...I've always wanted to learn. Thanks for the link to Sketchy Thursdays, looks like a great challenge site! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! A manufacturer DT is a huge accomplishment...way to go!! You'll have to post some of you work as it comes out. If not here, then at least in the IASC gallery.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is sooo awesome!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!!! I know, I know....I'd have grass if the rain kept up....but sadly....lol lol lol....this will all dry up in a week and then I'll be complaining about my DEAD weeds in the backyard!!! LOL!!! Thanks for the giggle my dearest!! love ya! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)