Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Checking in :0)

Hello Friends,
Well wish I could say that I feel all better but I am still under the weather ;0(.
I have made a few layouts that I can share with ya though.. so here they are.

Both of these were made for challenges on Tallyscrapper.  The second one happens to be my favorite because it is of my grandparents, my mother and her brother back in 1953 in New York.  I just love that picure of them on the slide.  I also love the picture because it reminds me of how my grandfather was such a pleasant man. He wasn't just smiling for the picture. He was always that happy, that pleasant.  I never saw a stern look on his face.  Everything was always just "fine fine". What a beautiful man he was.

Lastly friends you must know that there is some great blog candy on Scrap it Forward for one lucky reader.  Could it be you? Look how yummy it is!
If you want to learn how to win it.  Just go on over and take a look. It is easy and worth it!

Much Love!
Christine

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry you still aren't feeling well my dearest...and I love love love love the lo's!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

illyse said...

Love your pages!! Sorry you are still not better. Hopefully you will get some answers and start getting back to feeling like yourself again. :(