Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What a ball and so much to see!

CHA was so much fun as it always is. As a tradition. We have to take our..we are here pic and I have to take some goofy pics because, that is how I am. So let me get those out of the way...
The gang is all here!
  
GCD provided this for me!

Another Cosmo please! Oh I really shouldn't ;0)




In disguise for a top secret scrappy mission!
Okay So we saw a ton of wonderful beautiful fantastic goodies at CHA.  Yes we did!  Here is a bit of the goods! 

 Here is my Sassafras



  This I completely adore!  I love their new Foldies. They are a lot of fun!  I didn't get a pic of them because there were a lot of peeps around their booth at the time,but you can get a good glimpse on their blog at http://sassafras.typepad.com/sassafras/ .  It is a cool new way to get that layered flowers look without a whole lot of effort! and let me tell you something...It looks darn good!

So I also made my way around a lot of other booths and found a few new companies and also saw a lot of friends new and old. It is so nice to see friends that you usually only see online.  Hey you Julie by the way!  Yes I am talking to you!  I had the best time catching up on the silly stuff. ;0)

Okay back to the scrappy...there was a lot to see and too many pics to take so I will just show you a few more that really either made me smile, inspired me or made me realize that I will be going to the scrappy IOU poor house soon ;0)



Oh my, this Cosmo Cricket just about  killed me the upcycle line was my favorite for sure.  It was all fun but this was my fave!  And of course their old time display was so much fun that I had to go an take the picture with the Cosmo glass. I did ask permission first.

okay let's see...hmm what more ooh what I found truly AMAZING was the DIE CUTS with a VIEW booth. They must have had some astounding designers at hand.  The design work was beyond breath taking it was..jaw dropping. Just look at these dresses and table settings made out of paper!




And finally only because this is such a loooonnnng blog post I will put up some October Afternoon ;0)


There are so many more things to just share. People I met and the good things that happened,but I think that will have to be saved for another day. For now I think that this will do.  Thanks for stopping by!  Much love!

Me ;0)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you and the girls had a great time!
Miss ya,
-Cher

Leah's Crafty Life said...

ooooooh i love all your silly pics! The dressed made out of paper really are quite brilliant. I can't wait for upcycle too! Hope you're feeling better now. xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*kicking myself*... how come we didn't get a photo... darnit... i loveeeeeeeeeee all of these!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

scrappygal said...

Julie, I was thinking the same thing!

Sharla said...

Looks like you girls had a ton of fun!! Thanks for all the pictures, those paper dresses are crazy!! I've done CHA once and it was a total trip!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)