Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Ghoulish RAK and a goody box for me !!!

Today I got the box from Best Creations to make them some goodies. Oh my gosh they are so very generous ! Look what they sent me !

I can't wait to start scrappin ! Look at those new papers...ooh some are flocked, they also have overlays...eegad. I can't stand it ! I love their new stuff and I am honored that they put trust in me to make some goodies to display for them at shows and their website. Tee hee. I will even have some goodies left dfor me when I am done. I am one lucky gal !

AND NOW TRY YOUR LUCK...go HERE..to win some ghoulish Blog Candy at scrapznstuff. A nice treat..no tricks ! :)

Okay good night I am so tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cool, love all that stuff :)

Thanks for the link, girly!

TracyP said...

WOW!! You did score some Awesome stuff! Thanks so much for stopping by my Blog! And I blog for crop suey on Friday's! You should check it out this Friday I plan on hosting a RAK with some of the yummi Kit contents! You won't want too miss out;)
PS-Tally is such an Awesome place!!!! 3 days and I LOVE it!!!!

xxxTracy

illyse said...

That is a great box of goodies!! WTG!!! Can't wait to see your projects!!! Looking forward to this weekend!! Congrats on your
2nd DT position!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I already commented over at Memorable Seasons, but I will again...this stuff looks great :) Have fun!