Monday, October 6, 2008

So much fun..I am INSPIRED

Oh my goodness..just got back from Inspiration Unlimited yesterday. It was so amazing. Classes were taught by Layle Koncar, Teresa Collins and Janna Wilson. Their individual styles differed so greatly,yet each andevery singlie one of them inspired me in one way or another. Aside from all of that, they were all so personable, nice ladies and Layle is a riot. Love her sarcasm..a girl after my own heart. Teresa will talk to anyone and is genuine with all, and Janna she impressed me with her charm. She is so pleasant and just about the happiest/fun person that I have encountered in awhile. How refreshing to meet a bunch woman who are not full of themselves. They are all so successful in their own rites..but no one of them has let it get to their heads. I would defintely take a class or go to Inspiration Unlimited again.without a doubt. AND KUDOS TO GINGER, this was her dreamchild..it was a fantastic event and I can't thank her enough. Well done Ginger....you ROCK !

I had so much fun with my girlfriends. Illyse, Jenn and Donna were all there too which made it all the more fun. Here is a pic of us with Teresa. Donna was with her mom some of the time so she is not in the shot..that really would have completed it.



We all had a bit of a lucky streak and won some prizes as well. My biggest win was this.....

It was fun, and well worth it..can't wait til next year..I am SO THERE !

And in other news...this is big...well at least big to me....... I made the Design Team on my Beloved Tallyscrapper. I have been there since it opened and I am so excited to be a part of it. My kit is on it's way and I will have a tutorial coming out on the blog soon. I am so darn excited, that I just can't get over it. So those of you Tallysisters that voted for me...thank you so very much. I heart you for so many reasons and you just made my day a little brighter.

Family stuff...Adam lost his first front tooth. Oh my gosh too cute. He looks so funny and cute at the same time. I will post pics later. He is waiting for the tooth fairy to come tonight. Maybe pics tomorrow.

and Lastly... please visit this blog for an amazing Blog Candy that you don't want to miss. Don't be intimidated by the German, it is translated below in English for you to read. These are very generous ! Check them out here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time with you and your family. They were very nice and hospitable. Can't wait till next year! Congrats on the Tally DT...you deserved it! :)

Leslie said...

CONGRATS on the DT position!!!! I am so excited for you and will be coming over to the site to check it out! You go girlfriend!!!!

illyse said...

What an awesome weekend!!! WE sure had a blast didn't we???!!! Congrats to you on your DT position on tallyscrapper!! Just love that site and all the talented designers of which you are now one!!! Yippeee!!!

Carolyn said...

Cute Blog! I believe you are a very lucky gal, it looks like you have won some great prizes. Enjoy!

Oh I linked from Memorable Season message board. I love to blog hop.

Michelle said...

how cool...i bet you guys had a ton of fun!